3l0nUCJQ3zhsEMVq7jW5kKwgHmY google-site-verification=XkvvEhTs8AKwt2nfvdQLcUkgLcuGIaSuZfMyNiBSDwY My Life Pages

Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Lord Condemn Us Not

It is interesting to note that to disregard the message of the Al Quran can be very harmful in the hereafter. Have I fully understood the message in the Al Quran? I do not think so. However, I have acknowledged that by having so much luxury in this life is one factor for me to forget about the message. By forgetting, the pain of the hereafter is going to unbearable to me. I have understood this in my last post here. I want to avoid that situation vehemently.

I wonder how to circumvent my forgetfulness of the message? I began to browse for a simple method in the Al Quran. It is in the last part of Al Baqara: 2-286

On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."

In this verse, there is an answer for my weakness. Allah (laa ilaaha illallah wal laa hu akbar sububu haanallaahi walhamdulillah) has given me strength in this prayer. I just started this prayer before I go to sleep a week ago after my last post.

After a week of doing this prayer, I find myself lighter and relaxed. I do not feel tensed when I wake up. I feel that I am remembering Allah swt more and more. Alhamdu lillaa. All praise to Allah swt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTFNNC25TZ8Y